Communications Officers UK - Persona 2021
A data based Persona for UK based Communications Officers (2021)
If your job is to understand what makes a UK Communications Officer tick, then this data based Yaudience Persona is an essential tool in your marketing armoury.
The data is drawn from 586 Communications Officers based in the UK and will give you crucial insights into the type of person a British Communications Officer is. Their gender, their political persuasion, their taste in music, the sports they like to follow (do they follow Rugby more than Cycling?), their interests (do they prefer Politics to Music ?), the top media they read for their general news, the media they read for industry news and the media they read for pleasure.
In addition we you guide through industry specific organisations, events, people, etc. that are of particular interest to UK Communications Officers.
If your customers are UK based Communications Officers then this persona will dramatically increase your understanding of them and how to engage with them to increase sales.
This Persona will show you the following information:
- The top 15 national and international news sources that UK Communications Officers read the most.
- The top 20 sources that they read to get their industry news and for leisure.
- Their top interests, e.g. Reading , Politics , Music , etc.
- The sports they follow the most.
- The industry organisations, events and people that they are most interested in.
- Their average age.
- Their gender split.
- Their political leanings.
- The cities and regions in which they live.
- Their most likely name.
- Their preferred brands, travel, music genres and restaurants.
...And much more.